This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
The steady growth of mobile devices and ubiquitous connectivity is creating an inexorable trend toward enterprise-wide mobility. With the advent of cloud computing, organisations face the challenge of ensuring the integrity of their IT infrastructure while striking the right balance between the security and flexibility of enterprise operations. Successful firms are going to adopt the cloud oriented services that preserve the business value of the overall IT infrastructure. Read on.
Unmanaged cloud-based services can put organizations at risk for a data breach or non-compliance. Learn about the factors you should consider for deploying an enterprise-class secure file sharing solution in the cloud—including the benefits and risks of public, private, and hybrid options.
With more and more employees downloading free, consumer-grade apps to access work files from mobile devices, your enterprise may be at risk for a security breach. Learn the requirements to ensure mobile file sharing does not jeopardize your organization's data security or compliance mandates.
Consumer file sharing and synchronization apps like Dropbox have caught on with business users. But these apps lack the security, centralized administration and management of enterprise solutions. Learn about the requirements you should look for in an enterprise-class mobile file sharing solution.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTFront End Developer l HTML5 , SCSS, Bootstrap, KnockOut, MVVPNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTCloud Test Engineer - AWS/Azure - IaaSOther
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther