Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, Flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities and business value. Welcome to the 100% Flash Enterprise Storage Array – where unimaginable performance is only the start.
Continuous data growth coupled with a new generation of multi-core CPUs has placed new demands on storage systems. This whitepaper details why firms should consider moving from HDDs to higher-performance Flash media, with the adoption of new technology with a higher I/O intensity.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to deliver massive I/O performance, and transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This quick guide demonstrates how flash can help to deliver more value at lower cost.
All-flash array can deliver unparalleled performance with in-line data services all the time A storage system based on scale-out architecture can grow according to your needs Performance, agility, scale, reliability, and advanced capabilities come together to transform IT operations
This helpful infographic details how Flash is transforming the way we think about storage and enabling innovation across IT, plus helps readers choose the best solutions for their business. Flash allows a new breed of applications, speed, leaner costs, and model efficiency Flexible options allow organizations to bring enterprise-level availability to mission critical, performance-intensive applications Experiencing the full effect of Flash depends on having the right architecture
Read how VMware found infrastructure that could handle hundreds of thousands of low-latency IOPS to service over 2500 concurrent active virtual machines.
· The infrastructure solution had to provision and deprovision labs with no impact on active students
· Platform resiliency was crucial
· With four all-flash arrays, results involved high levels of consistent and predictable IOPS performance under demanding workload conditions
It’s impossible to conduct a storage conversation these days without talking about “solid-state” or “flash storage.” Along with “virtualisation” and “cloud,” it’s one of those de-rigueur phrases. And, like those other two, flash is suffering from an over-exposure that can assume familiarity and understanding where it does not exist.
This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
This white paper details how a 100% Flash-based scale-out enterprise storage array delivers high levels of performance and scalability; brings new levels of ease-of-use to SAN storage, while offering new features that help to deliver advanced performance and cost savings.
Getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business, but the demand placed on an infrastructure to deliver an increased number of transactions is growing exponentially. This whitepaper details how organizations that leverage advanced solutions will benefit from an efficient, agile, easy-to-manage, and scalable storage infrastructure.
This whitepaper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and discusses opportunities for improving enterprise storage strategy by thinking with random I/O rather than sequential. A good enterprise storage array attempts to sequentialise the workload seen by the hard drives, regardless of the native data pattern at the host level. A single Solid State Drive (SSD) is capable of random I/O that would require hundreds of hard drives to match. However, obtaining this performance from an SSD is challenging. A new class of enterprise data storage system doesn’t substitute flash, but engineers an entirely new array to unlock flash’s full performance potential and deliver array-based capabilities
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTIT Senior Change AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTRESTful services - Senior Tech LeadACT
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, CXOther
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW