Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to from one IT solution to the next. These best practices, including establishing good governance, considering data externalisation and developing an effective communication plan are put to the test. Click to download
When it comes to protecting enterprise data, CIOs and CSOs are at a crossroads. The complexity and prevalence of security threats continue to grow, bolstered by consumer IT and mobility. The business requires and expects total freedom and choice in technology, yet risks come from any number of places: users at their desks, users working from many different mobile devices and unsecured networks, and users downloading applications at will from the Web. Hackers still have many more opportunities to grab enterprise data and are getting smarter by the day. Given the pace of change in our Web-based mobile world, who knows what next month will bring? To learn more read on.
In this white paper, readers will learn how to leverage a blend of processes, technology, and industry best practices to successfully make and sell a business case for data governance. Ten critical steps will be outlined, from strategy development through presentation. This paper will also highlight Information Builders’ intelligence, integration, and integrity solutions, and how they can aid in effective data governance. Read now.
Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)SA
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Consultant - Digital TransformationVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther