The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
We put lots of things on the balance sheet, even goodwill and other intangible assets. Your brand and reputation may or may not show up in the books, but they always have financial implications for your organisation. When security breaches occur, they can be adversely affected, with dire results. In this whitepaper, we look at how you can protect yourself from security problems that could send your reputation plummeting? Click to download
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
Is your firm ticking all the boxes when it comes to information security? For the last several years, governments and industry groups have been increasing the level of regulation for companies, forcing them to prove that they have the proper controls in place. Find out how to encourage a culture of compliance and avoid the painful path of fines and bad press. Click to Download!
Government organisations are frequently at the forefront of cyber-attacks and are often under the close scrutiny of regulators. Because of the nature of the information they hold, there is also a huge risk from data leaks and the corresponding loss in trust from citizens as well as financial penalties that are imposed should a breach occur. Find out more how you can ensure that critical information is adequately and cost effectively protected at all times. Click to download!
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD