As the world becomes increasingly hyper-connected, the opportunities for innovation and new business models are virtually limitless. However, with so much business-critical information at stake, the need to protect a company's IT assets is more important than ever before. This paper aims to profile the emerging players who comprise today’s emerging threat ecosystem; today's trends and the latest insights into the future.
Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther