Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
As the world becomes increasingly hyper-connected, the opportunities for innovation and new business models are virtually limitless. However, with so much business-critical information at stake, the need to protect a company's IT assets is more important than ever before. This paper aims to profile the emerging players who comprise today’s emerging threat ecosystem; today's trends and the latest insights into the future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT