There are lots of changes happening to the key technologies that power the web. The new version of HTML, the dominant web language, offers impressive enhancements for rich web applications. But as HTML5 comes into greater use we’ll see new security issues arise. It’s typical for a new technology to have defects and pitfalls. And although the standard is still being defined, it's already being implemented. So how does HTML5 stand up to security scrutiny?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystWA
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager - Power BI, Mobility & IntegrationQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Business Analyst - Senior Digital ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- CCService ManagerVIC