Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other