This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
The rise of mobile users and apps, coupled with the continued growth in SaaS, has transformed traditional business environments. Identity is the new perimeter. Learn what you can do with a centralized Identity Access Management (IAM) service across this hybrid IT environment.
Many organisations leverage a hybrid cloud & on-premise architecture, but one of their major challenges is ensuring users can seamlessly move around the environment while still maintaining consistent control and security policy between on-premise and cloud services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesNSW
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther