Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. The availability and integrity of data can directly impact revenues, profits, and company reputations. The people, process and infrastructure involved can also affect key business initiatives. This whitepaper explains the real challenges of traditional architecture, and why protection storage architecture might be the solution.
Companies that do not rise to the challenge of ensuring performance over complex networks find it increasingly difficult to compete in a virtualised, cloud based world. Organisations improve performance using several different technologies, which increases the complexity of performance management initiatives. The emerging nature of application deployment and consumption in today's business adds to this complexity. Now it is common for applications to be delivered via cloud based systems, both internal and public, and increasingly these applications are consumed on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Read more.
Increasing agility and automation in the data centre to optimise application delivery requires a complete, end-to-end, coordinated virtual infrastructure. This infrastructure will allow applications and the physical network to collaborate, thereby providing a high quality experience for users and enabling optimisation of resources. The ideal solution should follow a Software Defined Networking (SDN) approach. Learn more.
The data center has gone through several major evolutionary changes over the past several decades, and each change has been defined by major shifts in computing. The shift to a virtual data center will be the single biggest transition in the history of computing. This transition will reshape all the major data center tiers: applications, storage, servers and the network. This paper examines the drivers of this transition, provides real-world case studies and includes data centre fabric best practices.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
Over the past decade the trend in infrastructure design has been towards scale-out architectures based on the x86 processor, where many machines are clustered together in order to create a virtual mainframe. In this paper we set out to challenge this approach and to demonstrate that modern mainframe technology represents a viable scale-up alternative to the current vogue for racks filled with blades, looking in parti cular at the way organisations can benefit in terms of improved agility, increased reliability and cost savings by consolidating Oracle databases onto IBM’s zEnterprise and Enterprise Linux Servers (ELS).
The need for robust datacentre security has never been greater, with CIOs having to account for budget constraints, cloud architectures and flat networks with fewer, natural ‘choke points.’ This whitepaper explores the best application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
The Australian Blood service was looking for a solution and approach that would drive improvements in the quality, performance and availability of business critical services to ultimately improve their patients’ lives. Find out what solution & approach they took download today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD