Despite spending many billions of dollars on Customer Relationship Management projects, poor customer service is still pervasive. Those projects that have succeeded have recognized the central role of a process-oriented approach. By understanding and supporting both the processes within the organization and those that exist between the fi rm and its customers, the enterprise can reduce costs, take agility to the next level, and at the same time, build truly effective relationships that customer’s value. (1) The net result is top line growth at the expense of competitors, all the while driving down costs. Read on.
This paper shows how to address top problems in test data management with data reuse, sub-setting, and masking. Read on.
With the agility and intelligence provided by their management tools, Columbia sportswear is transforming IT to be much more service oriented in fulfilling business requests and delivering resources as needed. It’s allowing IT to “never say no” with an infrastructure that can handle nearly any project that comes through the door.
Read here how Crazy John’s chose Sword Ciboodle to provide their contact centre and retail stores with a comprehensive and consistent view of all customer information across all service channels. Integration to more than 25 backend systems provide real-time payment processing at point of sale, and fully leverage existing technology investment. Operational dashboards optimise business decision making capability, giving management a dependable view of actual as well as pipeline sales. Driven by Sword Ciboodle’s agility, Crazy John’s can now add new mobile virtual network operator partners and uniquely branded and bundled product suites. Read on.
This paper argues that Communication-Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) expose the true value of unified communications. Through reducing or completely removing human latency in processes, CEBP allow organizations to enjoy huge competitive and operational advantages.
Because of the growing complexity of IT architecture, organisations need to think more strategically about their approach to license and asset management. In this whitepaper, we hear the insights from industry leaders and discuss five reasons why IT departments need a centralised, coordinated and proactive approach to license and asset management. Click to download!
“We don’t need to wait till month-end for management reports—they’re now available whenever we need them. We have much more efficient management, as everyone across the organization is looking at the same set of figures. Read on.
RWWA's betting systems are its main source of revenue. When the organisation embarked on a major IT modernisation programme, it needed to ensure that its new online betting platform remained highly available. Read this case study.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW