Previous approaches to disaster recovery models forced organisations to choose between low cost and high speed. Discover the latest solution that allows you to achieve both. Read more.
Backup and recovery has become fundamental part of business and an essential element of information management. Information is useless to customers, employees, or business partners can't access it when it is needed. Availability and integrity of information, of the lack of, can directly impact revenues and profits - as well as company reputations. Read more.
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Data quality – the measure of data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across a business – has become the core focus of information management efforts among many of today’s organisations. Problems with data quality continue to plague corporations of all types and sizes. In this paper, we will discuss some techniques companies can implement to enhance data quality across the entire enterprise. We will also highlight data quality management solutions, which provide businesses with the ability to effectively and economically enhance the correctness, completeness, and consistency of information in each and every system within their technology infrastructure.
Managing enterprise IT is no simple task. However, when it comes to critical applications and capabilities that impact end users and influence business results, the need for visibility into and across IT systems is critical. A key component of operating a successful IT infrastructure is application performance management (APM), for which business transaction management (BTM) plays an important role in ensuring a positive end-user experience. APM essentially creates a best-practice model that helps organizations focus on end-to-end monitoring, measuring and resolution of end-user problems. Read on.
RWWA's betting systems are its main source of revenue. When the organisation embarked on a major IT modernisation programme, it needed to ensure that its new online betting platform remained highly available. Read this case study.
How do you prioritize IT investments to ensure support for growing volumes of data and still meet your business users’ evolving requirements—such as competing more effectively, reducing IT costs, meeting compliance requirements, or anticipating changing market conditions? Read on.
We wrote this book to introduce you to the subject of processdriven MDM. It’s a big topic, one that far outstrips the ability of a brief book to cover. However, our hope is that by reading this book you will gain a fundamental understanding of processdriven MDM, how it works, and what it takes to make it a success in your organisation.
From online financial transactions to e-commerce to product development, SSL Certificates make it possible for users around the world to communicate sensitive information with the confidence that it is safe from malicious hackers. This white paper will present the pitfalls associated with poor SSL Certificate management, why they are potentially dangerous to the enterprise, and how enterprises can keep track of SSL Certificates effectively
Managing a high performing service operation in today’s complex environment requires a complete rethink of the way the operation is managed. Accepting current capacity without a real understanding of the fluctuating demand will lead to inconsistent performance. This white paper looks at the applications and processes available to achieve a balanced demand capacity curve, which will deliver consistent high quality service, satisfied customers and good margins.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA