To secure mobile devices while enabling employees to share data securely, organisations need a comprehensive and flexible solution for secure enterprise content mobility. A secure enterprise content mobility solution complements Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and enables mobile workers to easily share data with other authorised users, while ensuring that data is always secure and IT operations are always compliant. Read this whitepaper to learn: How the popularity of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is creating new security challenges; Why MDM is useful, but not sufficient; How enterprise content mobility provides an essential layer of security and control for organisations with mobile users.
An enterprise mobility strategy needs to include more than the provisioning and security services available through mobile application and MDM solutions. To meet the mobility and security requirements of mobile users, enterprises need to look at deploying a solution for mobile content management (MCM) that supports BYOD policies. Read this whitepaper to learn: Why provisioning for mobile users has become more complex; Ten requirements to consider when selecting a mobile content security solution.
While corporations are issuing a growing array of wireless devices into the workplace, employees, partners and guests are also bringing in personal smartphones, tablets and laptops and expect to be able to connect them to the network seamlessly. Find out how your organisations can deliver high-performance applications, anywhere, on any device and over any access media.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Done right, BYOD can improve both productivity and job satisfaction. But done incorrectly, it can frustrate employees and lead to significant security concerns. · In 2012, Ovum pointed out the growing risk from unmanaged BYOD · The wide-open approach has done a lot to bring personal devices into the workplace, creating justified concerns about risk. · A recent Microsoft survey suggests personal technology has a positive impact in transforming our lives as well as innovation
The enterprise mobility landscape is changing rapidly, driven by new platforms and users who are wanting to bring their own mobile technologies into the workplace. This increase in diversity does introduce challenges for the management of enterprise mobile environments. Click to learn more!
The “consumerisation of IT” unveils a new wave of technology adoption – signifying a blurring between the lines of business and personal domains. Convergent communications and information technologies have presented unprecedented opportunities to create new innovation around customers. This research paper from Gartner and CA Technologies provides useful insights into the implications of “consumer driven IT”. Read on
The purpose of this paper is to identify the components of a typical mobile enterprise solution, and to define the role each of them provides the user.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- FTSenior Procurement Specialist | 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- FTLead Software DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTData ScientistACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW