IT organisations must be able to quickly deliver and securely manage new business and IT services at fraction of the cost. This means that every IT organisation must reconsider how they approach IT operations and business service management. As a result, many IT organisations are looking to the cloud for its promised benefits of reducing total cost of ownership, requiring less technical skill set and very fast time to value.
Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC