Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
This document provides design guidance, configuration examples and Alcatel-Lucent recommended best practices for WAN optimisation when interconnecting geographically dispersed data centres and when using Citrix® NetScaler® to implement Layer 2 (L2) connectivity across Layer 3 network infrastructure. Download now.
This webcast explores how All-Flash enterprise storage compares to traditional disk-centric arrays. Learn how to best leverage Flash so databases thrive and limitations of I/O disappear, while exploring the pitfalls and peculiarities of Flash, and how to optimise its performance as a storage solution to ensure reliance, predictability and cost savings for a variety of enterprise workloads.
Growth is a sign of health for any organisation, yet for the storage professional, growth comes at a price. Finding places to store growing quantities of information leaves few options besides purchasing additional capacity, optimisation of existing capacity or a hybrid of both. Read on.
As information technology makes this move to the strategic center of business, leaders can no longer ignore the inefficiencies in today’s approach to computing. Multiple approaches exist as IT and business leaders shift to smarter computing. IBM's expertise in delivering complex solutions throughout infrastructure, middleware and applications—has helped the planet become smarter. Read more.
Data is growing at a tremendous rate, and organisations of every type rely on the timely retrieval of information to facilitate transaction and decision making. Processing powers are also expanding, now equipped with storage efficiency technologies that help simplify the many IT challenges that companies are facing. This white paper describes how proper simple storage efficiency features help you leverage daily storage, maximise capacity and performance optimisation, while reducing power consumption and total cost.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTDealing Room Support AnalystOther
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HCM Support & Configuration ConsultantQLD
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- FTApplications Project ManagerACT
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery ExecutiveOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC