Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Challenges: - Legacy disk-based SAN performance plummeted with the addition of just 10 VDI users. - The management complexities of the legacy disk-based SAN did not allow for a "set-it-and-forget-it" operation, but the organization required simplicity. Results: - Currently supporting 250 virtual desktops, with more to be deployed - Reduced latency to sub-millisecond - Dramatically simplified storage management - Achieved 12-to-1 data reduction
Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
Using mobile applications is much more than a trend these days - it’s a way of life. This whitepaper reviews key mobile trends and analyses how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Find out how your mobile application can meet user expectations.
Midsize organisations are uniquely positioned to take advantage of a performance management approach to business. Compared with larger companies, they have more agility to bring information and people together and respond faster to changing market conditions. With one performance management solution, midsize companies can turn disconnected data into information, turn information into valuable insight and turn insight into action.
This step by step guide to the Strategy-to-Success (S2S) framework offers a process by which companies can achieve Management Excellence. The Strategy-to-Success (S2S) framework expands the scope of traditional performance management to offer a framework by which companies can deliver Management Excellence. Read on.
The strategy-to-success framework consists of six interrelated management processes that each results in a key business output. These outputs provide the intelligence and information needed to manage a company for excellence. Organizations that follow best practices for each step in the strategy-to-success cycle manage their performance effectively and set themselves up for long-term success. This paper will outline the process for achieving management excellence.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence DesignerNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCService DeskSA
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Deployment Officer (Office 365)QLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD