Shane Gaffney, head of IT operations explain how HP Business Service Manager solutions have helped Vodafone to transform from a reactive to a proactive IT Operations function, and to align their priorities to match the business and drive business value, delivering 300% ROI in one year. Download today.
Due to the increasing complexity and demands of IT services, IT departments have rarely been as burdened as they are today. This survey has found that best practice is to adopt standards-based strategies in order to automate simplify IT service management. Click to find out how to decrease costs and boost productivity!
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
For years, many support teams have been hamstrung by their traditional service desk platforms, which require complex, time-consuming coding for virtually every aspect of customisation. This paper can show how organisations can complete their initial deployments quickly, easily and adapt efficiently to the evolving needs of the business with Nimsoft Service Desk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTx3 Field EngineersVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTHCM Project Manager & Service Implementation Manager - SAP HRNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTData Analyst | $51 p/hrVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW