Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
Due to the increasing complexity and demands of IT services, IT departments have rarely been as burdened as they are today. This survey has found that best practice is to adopt standards-based strategies in order to automate simplify IT service management. Click to find out how to decrease costs and boost productivity!
Shane Gaffney, head of IT operations explain how HP Business Service Manager solutions have helped Vodafone to transform from a reactive to a proactive IT Operations function, and to align their priorities to match the business and drive business value, delivering 300% ROI in one year. Download today.
With its promise of higher agility, IT efficiency, and cost savings cloud solutions are hard to pass up. But no business can make its move to the cloud in a single leap. This paper describes how enlightened companies are approaching data centre automation in the age of cloud computing—and shares the lessons they’ve learned along the way. It provides real-world examples and practical advice for IT leaders who are interested in maximising the success and ROI of their automation strategies and investments. Find out more on how to achieve transformative efficiency gains—without disrupting IT.
For years, many support teams have been hamstrung by their traditional service desk platforms, which require complex, time-consuming coding for virtually every aspect of customisation. This paper can show how organisations can complete their initial deployments quickly, easily and adapt efficiently to the evolving needs of the business with Nimsoft Service Desk.
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
Find out how customer service leaders in 17 countries are using cloud applications to better understand their customers, offer more personalization across channels, and enable their organizations to deliver great customer service.
Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
Key priorities for the Government are to improve the nation's productivity and deliver better customer services. Information and Communications Technology (ICT) has been identified as a key enabler, however, amongst the emerging opportunities, the rapidly changing technology environment raises a plethora of challenges Government must address. This whitepaper outlines the challenges associated with some recent technology developments and the importance of independent assurance of service delivery. Download now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMNSW
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD