This ESG whitepaper details how SMBs can get access to functional capabilities typically found in larger, enterprise-class arrays, but for an entry-level price. • When ESG surveyed 412 SMB IT and business professionals, only 18% of those surveyed cited that IT professionals are the technology decision makers • The need for advanced IT capabilities isn’t limited to big companies. Competent IT is an important philosophy for organisations of all sizes • SMBs and enterprise branch offices have less sophisticated operations and a smaller support staff, but they can still use technology to drive efficiencies
Why Unified Storage? The essence of unified storage is a platform that supports both block and file data. While no one with a laptop thinks twice about the flexibility of the storage on their C: drive, data centres have grown up in a far more Balkanized style. Read on.
In today's challenging business environment a more highly optimized approach to IT sprawl is required and reducing storage complexity is a major hurdle. The IT generalist doesn't want to perform mundane storage device provisioning and management tasks, but they do need to set up, protect and expand storage capacity. Given the proper tools and smart storage solutions, they can set up and use storage pools with a focus on managing information at the application level - without having to be a storage expert. Read on.
The data explosion continues unabated in Australia. Like most global economies, Australian businesses are experiencing explosive data growth, and those without a comprehensive data and information management strategy potentially face a list of challenges. The Australian market is strongly represented by small and medium-sized companies (SMBs), and this IDC White Paper explores today's storage challenges and how a universal approach to storage provides efficiency gains for this market segment.
The need for advanced IT capabilities for competitive advantage isn’t limited to big companies. This whitepaper details how SMB’s and entry-level companies can still access functional capability and good economic value through the power of technology.
This whitepaper pushes mid-sized businesses to rethink what’s possible for their data storage and protection, explaining how to experience enterprise-class performance at an entry-level price point.
• A simple user interface can perform all block-and file-oriented operations • Advanced efficiency services, such as thin provisioning and file deduplication with compression, reduce initial capacity requirements by up to 50% • Continuous fault detection and self-healing ensure data stays correct and returns correctly so that data is recoverable and accessible throughout its lifecycle
Midsize organisations are uniquely positioned to take advantage of a performance management approach to business. Compared with larger companies, they have more agility to bring information and people together and respond faster to changing market conditions. With one performance management solution, midsize companies can turn disconnected data into information, turn information into valuable insight and turn insight into action.
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist- CernerOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT