Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Business leaders understand the value proposition of the social web. CIOs know the risks. Flexible policies and context-aware content inspection mean you no longer need to choose between free flowing communications or unacceptable risk. Read more.
There have been numerous high profile stories in the press where social media has been instrumental in not only causing public chaos and destruction, Unless an employer is fully aware of and alive to the potential uses and misuses of social media, it will not be able to detect it or prevent it. Read more.
This policy applies to your use, access and disclosure of messages composed, sent or received using your computer systems and/or internet use. The policy aims to protect our business systems for our mutual benefit and applies to both internal and external communications and to all employees who work for us. Read more.
The purpose of this Policy is not to stop an individual from using these SMAS but to encourage the use of them in a manner which does not cause offence and which protects them and the company from risks. Read more.
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
This whitepaper introduces EMC Fully Automated Storage Tiering for Virtual Pools (Fast VP) technology and describes its features and implementation. Details on how to work with the product in the Uniphere operating environment are discussed, and usage guidance and major customer benefits are also included.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
This resource provides a clear description of the developments over the last decade in harnessing the wild proliferation of digital content in a modern corporate environment. From creation at the keyboard to mobile cameras, from email and the early Web through to interactive social media, from word search to retrieval in context and from isolated business process solutions through to enterprise-wide fully integrated collaborative systems, this volume is the guidebook to the technology necessary to the knowledge organization.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW