Sometimes investments in collaboration technology lead nowhere, but there are practical steps you can take to keep your collaboration initiatives on track.
Corporate use of social networking is not just about connecting with customers in new ways. Deploying a well thought out social media strategy can change the way your organisation collaborates internally and even have an impact on the bottom line. But once you’ve started, steps need to be taken to ensure the task doesn’t become overwhelming...
Enterprise communications will continue to undergo significant changes during the next decade, as multimodal cloud services invade traditional communication products and services. Today’s infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders need to understand 10 emerging trends that will influence enterprise communications. These include technology innovation for multimodal communications and collaboration, business imperatives for worker real-time connectivity, and enhanced cloud services for lower cost delivery of applications.
Social networks and collaborative technologies are now commonplace in many workplaces. Having first been used “on the quiet” by highly-networked employees, in increasing numbers they are now being proactively used by businesses keen to connect more effectively with their internal and external audiences. Web collaboration is now viewed as critical to company success and as having multiple benefits and applications to the business. Read on.
Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Social media may have changed the way we do business, but the rules of engagement are still the same. Dynamic business environments call for flexibility. Context is everything when it comes to deciding what information needs to be blocked or controlled, and when. Read this whitepaper.
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
Futurist and consultant Geoffrey Moore—author of popular books such as Crossing the Chasm and Inside the Tornado —shares insights on the tectonic shift that is occurring in IT. Today, consumer technologies like mobile devices and social networking are driving enterprise IT, and the result is a new era that requires rapid adaptation. Moore offers wise strategies for overcoming enterprise IT challenges and using new technologies like cloud computing to increase profit margins and truly cater to end-users. Moore offers ways to succeed in a world of increasing commoditization, globalization, mobility and instant collaboration.
Use this infographic to introduce yourself to Social Relationship Management (SRM). With this step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to engage with social fans, develop and monetize those relationships, and deliver ROI over the long term.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD