In this report, UXC Connect’s Steve Saunders describes a real-life case study where a major services organisation overcame the challenge of managing diversity across multiple locations, user expectations and technology environments. • For historical reasons, many large organisations put more effort into support than they should • A common challenge is managing diversity by creating commonality across multiple locations, user expectations and technology environments • The solution involves centralised remote management and standardised technical support and maintenance arrangements
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT