In this white paper, you’ll learn why the traditional data center network infrastructure is under extreme pressure, what changes need to happen to modernize the data center network infrastructure, and how an application-fluent approach can help ensure a successful step-by-step transition toward the next-generation enterprise data center switching fabric.
With an emphasis on storage, this document is a primer to understanding the technical value of Sun hardware in Oracle VM environments. In particular, this paper provides key guidelines for storage architects to plan for Oracle virtualisation utilising a reference configuration based on Oracle's Sun ZFS Storage Appliances and Sun Fire servers.
This whitepaper describes a simple, efficient and powerful EMC proven solution that enables small and medium sized businesses to deploy up to 250 virtual desktops rapidly and cost-effectively.
This comprehensive whitepaper details twenty simple yet crucial questions to ask vendors about all-flash arrays that can impact the success of your data centre roll-out.
Discuss the design, flexibility, and availability of all-flash array architecture The impacts on data, including global inline data reduction, deduplication and double failure data protection Consider how it weighs up to industry standards, such as overall performance and green efficiencies
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions.
· Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business
· IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies
· The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
Businesses today increasingly need to leverage a unified database platform to enable the deployment and consolidation of all applications onto one common infrastructure. Whether OLTP, DW or mixed workload a common infrastructure delivers the efficiencies and reusability the datacenter needs – and provides the reality of grid computing in-house. Read on.
The Database Machine is a complete and fully integrated database system that includes all the components to quickly and easily deploy any enterprise database delivering the best performance and availability. Find out more
Data Everywhere, But Not Enough Smart Management
The data explosion continues unabated in Australia. Like most global economies, Australian businesses are experiencing explosive data growth, and those without a comprehensive data and information management strategy potentially face a list of challenges. The Australian market is strongly represented by small and medium-sized companies (SMBs), and this IDC White Paper explores today's storage challenges and how a universal approach to storage provides efficiency gains for this market segment.
DON’T. PANIC. Aligning business and IT needs has always been a challenge. Finding the right balance between ensuring the safety of sensitive data and enabling the free flow of information is increasingly difficult in today’s evolving regulatory and threat environment. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTDigital Project Manager - Mobile App, Website BuildOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther