CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
BYOD trends are putting pressure on IT departments to support all personal mobile devices in all work spaces, while Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from mobility for mid-market enterprises will grow to US$79 billion by 2018. This white paper looks at the power of mobility as part of a unified communications (UC) platform; the competing interests of IT departments, and why vendors supplying these solutions are well prepared to meet the needs of mid-market enterprise technology and business challenges.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther