Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
Every year, 32 music graduates are selected from around the world by Southbank Sinfonia for public performance and professional development. Since investing in a strong telepresence, the organisation has been able to recruit musicians from New Zealand to Spain and dramatically reduce their travelling costs and their carbon footprint. Click to download!
People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
A revolutionary new video collaboration device, the Avaya Desktop Video Device has been making waves in the communications industry ever since Avaya introduced the product in the fall of 2010. Avaya’s own employees have been among the earliest users and have seen first-hand how the product can improve collaboration and make people more efficient and effective. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTIntegration & Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Support/HelpdeskVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD