One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
QBE insurance group met the challenge of swiftly deploying a desktop virtualization solution, after practically outsourcing its entire IT department overnight. Read their story to learn how to allow users a comfortable desktop while ensuring that IT can maintain control.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTScheduling and Reporting Analyst | 3mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC