This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
When it comes to data back-up and recovery, the rules have changed. Virtualization has enabled IT organisations to become more efficient, but also more complex. This whitepaper addresses these new realities, and provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backup of applications and data, disaster recovery and replication of complete systems or applications, and for ensuring high availability of mission-critical services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC