As the world becomes increasingly hyper-connected, the opportunities for innovation and new business models are virtually limitless. However, with so much business-critical information at stake, the need to protect a company's IT assets is more important than ever before. This paper aims to profile the emerging players who comprise today’s emerging threat ecosystem; today's trends and the latest insights into the future.
Increasing agility and automation in the data centre to optimise application delivery requires a complete, end-to-end, coordinated virtual infrastructure. This infrastructure will allow applications and the physical network to collaborate, thereby providing a high quality experience for users and enabling optimisation of resources. The ideal solution should follow a Software Defined Networking (SDN) approach. Learn more.
The benefits of determining data center infrastructure efficiency as part of an effective energy management plan are widely recognised. The standard metrics of Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) and its reciprocal Data Center Infrastructure Efficiency1 (DCIE) have emerged as recognised standards. This paper defines a standard approach to collecting data from data centers and showing how to use it to calculate PUE, with a focus on what to do with data that is confusing or incomplete.
The consolidation of one or more data centres into an existing data centre is a common occurrence. This paper gives examples of what is becoming a standard architecture for preparing the physical infrastructure in the receiving data centre. This approach allows for shorter timelines and high efficiency while avoiding the commonly expected difficulties and complexities often experienced with consolidation projects.
To stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing business world, companies must update the way they view the value of their investment in data centre physical infrastructure (DCPI). This whitepaper discusses how companies can succeed in a changing global market. Read now.
How can you avoid making major mistakes when operating and maintaining your data centre(s)? The key lies in the methodology behind your operations and maintenance program. This whitepaper explores the top ten mistakes in data centre operations. Read now.
This paper discusses making realistic improvements to power, cooling, racks, physical security, monitoring, and lighting. The focus of this paper is on small server rooms and branch offices with up to 10kW of IT load.
IT virtualisation, the engine behind cloud computing, can have significant consequences on the data centre physical infrastructure. The particular effects of virtualisation are discussed and possible solutions or methods for dealing with them are offered. Download to learn more.
Virtualisation has become the very technology engine behind cloud computing itself, while the benefits of this technology and service delivery model are well known, understood, and increasingly being taken advantage of, their effects on the data center physical infrastructure are less understood. The purpose of this paper is to describe these effects while offering possible solutions or methods for dealing with them.
While the benefits of this technology and service delivery model are well known, understood, and increasingly being taken advantage of, their effects on the data center physical infrastructure (DCPI) are less understood. The purpose of this paper is to describe these effects while offering possible solutions or methods for dealing with them. Read this whitepaper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther